|1||M0||0||0,000||0||Vnd 1.5/KB||50KB + 50KB|
|2||M5||30 days||5,000||10 MB||Vnd 0.5/KB||10KB + 10KB|
|3||M10||30 days||10,000||30 MB||Vnd 0.5/KB||10KB + 10KB|
|4||M25||30 days||25,000||120 MB||Vnd 0.5/KB||10KB + 10KB|
|5||M50||30 days||50,000||550 MB||Vnd 0.5/KB||10KB + 10KB|
|6||M70||30 days||70,000||800 MB||Vnd 0.5/KB||10KB + 10KB|
|7||M100||30 days||100,000||1.2 GB||Vnd 0.5/KB||10KB + 10KB|
|8||D1||1 day||8,000||100 MB||Vnd 0.5/KB||10KB + 10KB|
|9||D7||7 days||35,000||300 MB||Vnd 0.5/KB||10KB + 10KB|
|10||D30||30 days||120,000||1.7 GB||Vnd 0.5/KB||10KB + 10KB|
|12||Zing||30 days||15,000||Have no limit for accessing zing.vn||-||-|
- The maximum speed of all packages is 7.2 Mbps
- Free data fee when accessing addresses *.vms.com.vn in Viet Nam.
For the MIU package:
- The access speed of the MIU package is as follow:
- Use up to 400 MB: the maximum speed is 7.2 Mbps
- From 400 MB onward: you can access with normal speed
- You cannot simultaneously register MIU package with other Mobile Internet packages or other Mobile Internet promotion packages.
For the Zing package:
- You can simultaneously register the Zing package with other Mobile Internet packages (except the MIU)
- You can use data for free and without limit when accessing Zing.vn and use other services provided by Zing such as zingmp3, zingnews and zingme through the browser of mobile phone. If you access Zing.vn through other browsers (such as Opera), you will be charged in accordance with current regulations.
- Data fee for accessing other addresses (including those on the free web/wap pages of the package but not provided by Zing) shall be charged according to the M0 package price (if you have not registered another Mobile Internet basic package) or charged to the free capacity of the Mobile Internet basic package (if you have registered the Mobile Internet basic package).
- You can use the Zing package in Vietnam (even in case roaming to VinaPhone network) but it is not applied when roaming internationally.
5.2. Principle for charging
- Use capacity is calculated based on total capacity downloaded and uploaded.
- Fee capacity is not applied when customer is roaming internationally.
- The minimum unit for charging is 50 Kbyte (fifty kilobytes), fraction less than 50 Kbyte shall be rounded to 50 Kbyte.
- The minimum unit for charging for the remaining packages (including M5, M10, M25, M50, M70, M100, D1, D7, D30) is 10 Kbyte (ten kilobytes), fraction less than 10 Kbyte shall be rounded to 10 Kbyte.
- After the package is expired or after changing the package but it is not renewed then Mobile Internet service fee shall be charged as per price of M0 package.
- For prepaid subscribers:
- Fee for registering/renewing shall be charged to the main account immediately after registering successfully.
- Data fee out of the package: shall be charged in the order Periodical promotion account > Promotion account > Main account; data fee out of the package shall be charged immediately after the subscriber accesses data.
- For postpaid subscribers: registration fee of the package is charged to the fee invoice of the cycle having transactions on registering/renewing the package. If you cancel the package before it expires, you will still have to pay all registration money within the cycle.
- For M5, M10, M25, M50, M70, M100, D30 packages: free capacity of the package is counted within a term 30 days of the package. Unused capacity shall not be returned or transferred to the next 30 days.
5.3. Maximum payment
a) For the MIU package: maximum charge in case you do not actively renew the package is Vnd 40,000/cycle (applied for both postpaid and prepaid subscribers).
b) For other Mobile Internet packages: maximum level of fee is just applied postpaid subscribers, excluding use fee of other value-added services. Maximum charge in case you do not actively renew the package is speculated specifically as follows:
- If you use M0 package then the maximum level of fee that you have to pay for Mobile Internet service is: Vnd 1,000,000/fee cycle (VAT included), specifically:
- If fee arising (VAT included) is less than Vnd 1,000,000/cycle then you must pay for the real arising level.
+ If fee arising (VAT included) is more than or equal to Vnd 1,000,000/cycle then you must pay a fee level of Vnd 1,000,000.
- If you use a package with fee less than Vnd 100,000 (including M5, M10, M25, M50, and M70) then the maximum level of fee arising out of the package to be paid is: Vnd 900,000/30 days (VAT included), specifically:
+ If fee arising (VAT included) is less than Vnd 900,000/cycle then you must pay: Service fee = Package price + Fee arising out of package price.
+ If fee arising (VAT included) is more than or equal to Vnd 900,000/cycle then you must pay: Service fee = Package price + Vnd 900.000.
- If you use a package with fee (VAT included) more than or equal to Vnd100,000/fee cycle (M100, M30) then the maximum level of fee arising out of the package to be paid is: Vnd 500,000/fee cycle, specifically:
+ If fee arising out of the package price (VAT included) is less than Vnd 500,000/cycle then you must pay: Service fee = Package price + Fee arising out of package price.
+ If fee arising out of the package price (VAT included) is more than Vnd 500,000/cycle then you must pay: Service fee = Package price + Vnd 500,000.
- The basis for determining the maximum level of fee out of the package price that needs paying (Vnd 1,000,000, Vnd 900,000 or Vnd 500,000) is the package price that is newly registered or newly renewed with highest package price within the fee cycle.